Published: Jan 6, 2011 by The PISM Authors
If you missed San Francisco in person then you can see some of the talks and posters given by PISM group members. Here’s what happened.
- Regine Hock talked about fixing PISM’s surface mass balance schemes using climate model output
- Andy Aschwanden described observational needs of ice sheet modeling, on behalf of the SeaRISE community
- David Maxwell described a new algorithm for inverting surface velocities for basal stress
- Dani DellaGiustina’s poster is on the developing of the regional model mode of PISM
- Andy Aschwanden’s poster illustrates how PISM can be used for flowline modeling
See the the UAF ice sheet modeling page for all PISM-related presentations and posters.